Hands-On Parallel Programming with8 and 3: Take your enterprise application development skills to the next level by mastering parallel programming techniques in 3.0 and 8.0
In today’s world, every CPU has a multi-core processor. However, unless your application has implemented parallel programming, it will fail to utilize the hardware’s full processing capacity. This book will show you how to write modern software on the optimized and high-performing3 framework using 8.
Hands-On Parallel Programming with C# 8 and .NET Core 3 covers how to build multithreaded, concurrent, and optimized applications that harness the power of multi-core processors. Once you’ve understood the fundamentals of threading and concurrency, you’ll gain insights into the data structure in .NET Core that supports parallelism. The book will then help you perform asynchronous programming in C# and diagnose and debug parallel code effectively. You’ll also get to grips with the new Kestrel server and understand the difference between the IIS and Kestrel operating models. Finally, you’ll learn best practices such as test-driven development, and run unit tests on your parallel code.
- Analyze and break down a problem statement for parallelism
- Explore the APM and EAP patterns and how to move legacy code to Task
- Apply reduction techniques to get aggregated results
- Create PLINQ queries and study the factors that impact their performance
- Solve concurrency problems caused by producer-consumer race conditions
- Discover the synchronization primitives available in .NET Core
- Understand how the threading model works with IIS and Kestrel
- Find out how you can make the most of server resources
By the end of the Hands-On Parallel Programming with C# 8 and .NET Core 3 book, you’ll have developed a deep understanding of the core concepts of concurrency and asynchrony to create responsive applications that are not CPU-intensive.
标签：.NET Core, C#, 并行计算
Paperback: 346 pages
Publisher: Packt Publishing (December 20, 2019)