What will you learn from this book?
Ready to dive into? This practical guide provides beginning programmers with a fun and highly visual introduction to , XAML, , and . You’ll quickly learn fundamentals, including how this language helps you create user interfaces, databases, and more. With this latest edition, you’ll build a fully functional game in the opening chapter and then learn how to use classes and object-oriented programming, draw graphics and animation, and query data with LINQ. And you’ll do it all by creating games, solving puzzles, and doing hands-on projects. By the time you’re done, you’ll be a solid C# programmer—and you’ll have a great time along the way!
- Dive right in—build a game with C# in the first chapter
- Learn how to use XAML to design attractive and interactive pages and windows
- Use any edition of to practice your C# coding skills in dozens of projects
- Create cross-platform apps and build native macOS apps using Visual Studio 2019 for Mac
- Develop 3D games and simulations in specially designed Unity labs using C# tools, techniques, and concepts
Why does this book look so different?
Based on the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory, Head First C# uses a visually rich format to engage your mind rather than a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep. Why waste your time struggling with new concepts? This multisensory learning experience is designed for the way your brain really works.
标签：.NET Core, C#, Visual Studio
Title: Head First C#, 4th Edition
Author: Jennifer Greene
Length: 800 pages
Publisher: O’Reilly Media
Publication Date: 2020-11-10