Learn command line tricks, programs, and hacks you can use day to day as auser, programmer, and system administrator. When you interact with the digital world, you can’t go far without interacting with systems. This book shows you how to leverage its power to serve your needs.
You’ll know how to quickly connect to remote machines and run your commonly needed jobs in a keystroke or even on auto-pilot. With Basic Linux Terminal Tips and Tricks you’ll be equipped with a wide range of tools that can be used for daily work and maintenance on all sorts of Linux systems including servers, desktops, and even embedded devices.
What You Will Learn
- Work with common tools on your local network.
- Techniques for efficient use of command line.
- Easily manipulate text files for processing.
- Monitor the state of a system with a handful of popular programs.
- Combine programs to create useful processes.
标签：Linux, shellAuthor:Philip KirkbrideISBN-10:1484260341Year:2020Pages:386Language:EnglishFile size:19.1 MB