Understand the technical foundations, as well as the non-programming skills needed to be a successful full stack web developer. This book reveals the reasons why a truly successful full stack developer does more than write code.
You will learn the principles of the topics needed to help a developer new to agile or full stack working―UX, project management, QA, product management, and more― all from the point of view of a developer. Covering these skills alongside the fundamentals and foundations of modern web development, rather than specifics of current technologies and frameworks (which can age quickly), all programming examples are given in the context of the web as it is in 2018.
Although you need to feel comfortable working on code at the system, database, API, middleware or user interface level, depending on the task in hand, you also need to be able to deal with the big picture and the little details. TheDeveloper recognizes skills beyond the technical, and gives foundational knowledge of the wide set of skills needed in a modern software development team.
- Plan your work including Agile vs Waterfall, tools, scrum, kanban and continuous delivery
- Translate UX into code: grids, component libraries and style guides
- Design systems and system architectures (microservices to monoliths)
- Review patterns for APIs (SOAP, AJAX, REST), defining API domains, patterns for REST APIs and more API goodness
- Study the various front-end design patterns you need to know
- Store data, what to consider for security, deployment, in production and more
Who This Book Is For
New graduates or junior developers who are transitioning to working as part of a larger team structure in a multi-disciplinary teams and developers previously focused on only front-end or back-end dev transitioning into full stack
标签：Full Stack, 全栈开发
File size:3.6 MB