Move intodevelopment by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode 10 IDE, Cocoa Touch, and the latest version of ’s acclaimed programming language, Swift 4.2. With this thoroughly updated guide, you’ll learn the Swift language, understand ’s Xcode development tools, and discover the Cocoa framework.
- Explore Swift’s object-oriented concepts
- Become familiar with built-in Swift types
- Dive deep into Swift objects, protocols, and generics
- Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project
- Learn how nibs are loaded
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven design
- Communicate with C and Objective-C
In this edition, catch up on the latestprogramming features.
- Self-synthesizing protocols
- Conditional conformance
- Dynamic member lookup
- Multiple selection
- Source control improvements
- And more!
Once you master the fundamentals, you’ll be ready to tackle the details ofapp development with author Matt Neuburg’s companion guide, Programming iOS 12.
标签：Apple, iOS, swift
File size:7.6 MB