页数： 288 pages
出版商: O’Reilly Media (December, 2010)
文件大小: 50.7 MiB
TheMarketing BookBook Description
Whether you’re a and PR professional, an entrepreneur, or a small business owner, you’ll learn about the tools and features that will help you reach specific Facebook audiences. You’ll also get an in-depth overview, with colorful and easy-to-understand introductions to Profiles, Groups, Pages, Applications, Ads, Events, and Facebook etiquette.
* Approach Facebook’s complex environment with clear, actionable items
* Make sense of the social networking world
* Be familiar with the technologies you need for social network
* Explore tactics for using Facebook features, functionality, and protocols
* Learn how to set specific campaign goals
* Determine which Facebook features are relevant to your campaigns
* Plan and execute Facebookstrategies
* Measure the results of your campaigns with key performance indicators
Dan Zarrella has written extensively about the science of viral marketing, memetics and social media on his own blog and for a variety of popular industry blogs. His work has been featured in The Twitter Book (O’Reilly), and many leading newpapers and periodicals. He is a popular speaker and was recently awarded Shorty and Semmy awards for social media and viral marketing. Dan currently works as an inbound marketing manager at HubSpot.
Alison Zarrella currently works as an interactive copywriter and social media consultant for clients ranging from small, local businesses to big name brands such as Holiday Inn, InterContinental Hotels Group, Tide, Always, GMAC Mortgage, General Motors, Samsung, Buick and GMC Sierra. She has written for industry blogs such as Mashable and been featured as a social media and Facebook expert in radio interviews and guest lectures.