书名：Designing Interfaces, 2nd Edition
页数: 576 pages
出版商: O’Reilly Media; Second Edition (December, 2010)
文件大小: 106.8 MiB
Despite all of the UI toolkits available today, it’s still not easy to design good application interfaces. This bestselling book is one of the few reliable sources to help you navigate through the maze of design options. By capturing UI best practices and reusable ideas as designs, Designing Interfaces provides solutions to common design problems that you can tailor to the situation at hand.
This updated edition includes
* Design engaging and usable interfaces with more confidence and less guesswork
* Learn design concepts that are often misunderstood, such as affordances, visual hierarchy, navigational distance, and the use of color
* Get recommendations for specific UI patterns, including alternatives and warnings on when not to use them
* Mix and recombine UI ideas as you see fit
* Polish the look and feel of your interfaces with graphic design principles and patterns
“Anyone who’s serious about designing interfaces should have this book on their shelf for reference. It’s the most comprehensive cross-platform examination of common interface patterns anywhere.”
–Dan Saffer, author of Designing Gestural Interfaces (O’Reilly) and Designing for Interaction (New Riders)
Jenifer Tidwell has been designing and building user interfaces for industry for more than a decade. She has been researching user interface patterns since 1997, and designing and building complex applications and web interfaces since 1991.
[下载链接1]标签：pattern, 工具箱, 用户界面