Bring your app ideas to life—with guidance from a Windows programming legend
Get started building your own apps and utilities for7—expertly guided by award-winning author Charles Petzold. Focusing on Silverlight for 7 and the language, you’ll learn how to extend your existing skills to this new mobile platform—mastering the core tools and techniques you need to get productive quickly. As always, Charles brings a unique combination of pragmatism and inspiration to his instruction—along with a wealth of hands-on examples.
NOTE: This book is the printed, Silverlight-focused edition of Programming7, which is available as a free eBook from the Microsoft Download Center. A Microsoft XNA?-focused edition is also available for sale in print (ISBN 978-0-7356-5669-7). The Microsoft eBook covers both Silverlight and XNA in one volume.
Discover how to:
* Customize page navigation and layout
* Know when to use code vs. XAML markup
* Capture and embed bitmaps, balancing performance issues
* Support multi-touch input—including tap, drag, flick, and pinch
* Work with accelerometer and location services
* Experiment with panoramic and pivot controls
* Create effects using built-in or custom animations
* Manage state, tombstoning, data-binding, and storage
* Write your own templates and custom controls
* Test-drive your app on Windows Phone Emulator
Get code samples on the Web: For system requirements, see the Introduction.
Charles Petzold has been writing about programming for Windows-based operating systems for 24 years. A Microsoft MVP for Client Application Development and a Windows Pioneer Award winner, Petzold is author of the classic Programming Windows, currently in its fifth edition and one of the best-known programming books of all time; the widely acclaimed Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software; and more than a dozen other books.
[下载地址2]标签：C#, Sliverlight, Windows Phone