The book is self-contained. All of the math, statistics, stochastic, and programming skills required to master the content are covered. In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming isn’t required because complete examples are provided and explained.
- Prepare for a career in data science
- Work with complex data structures in
- Simulate with Monte Carlo and Stochastic algorithms
- Apply linear algebra using vectors and matrices
- Utilize complex algorithms such as gradient descent and principal component analysis
- Wrangle, cleanse, visualize, and problem solve with data
- Use and JSON to work with data
The novice yearning to break into the data science world, and the enthusiast looking to enrich, deepen, and develop data science skills through mastering the underlying fundamentals that are sometimes skipped over in the rush to be productive. Some knowledge of object-oriented programming will make learning easier.
标签：MongoDB, Python, 大数据, 数据分析
File size:7.2 MB