Learnand how to build -based enterprise, web, and microservice applications with it. In this book, you’ll see how to work with relational and NoSQL databases, build your first microservice, enterprise, or web application, and enhance that application with REST APIs. You’ll also learn how to build reactive web applications using along with Spring Web Reactive. Then you’ll secure your Spring Boot-created application or service before testing and deploying it.
After reading and learning with Beginning Spring Boot 2, you’ll have the skills and techniques to start building your first Spring Boot applications and microservices with confidence to take the next steps in your career journey.
What You’ll Learn
- Use Spring Boot autoconfiguration
- Work with relational and NoSQL databases
Build web applications with Spring Boot
- Apply REST APIs using Spring Boot
- Secure your Spring Boot applications or web services
- Test and deploy your Spring Boot applicationsCreate reactive web applications using Spring Web Reactive
Who This Book Is For
Experiencedand Spring Framework developers who are new to the new Spring Boot micro-framework.
Book Name: Beginning Spring Boot 2
Author: K. Siva Prasad Reddy
File size: 4.7 MB
File format: PDF
标签：Java, Spring Boot